Oscar Classic Juicer
This model has replaced the DA1000; it has a larger feeding chute and an extra juicing strainer with larger holes (for softer produce).
The latest Oscar Juicer.
The Oscar Classic Juicer includes a larger feeding chute, which cuts down on preparation time. The new Oscar includes an extra juicing strainer especially for softer fruits. The Oscar Classic Juicer comes in a classy Pearl White finish, complimented by it's modern elegant design.
Oscar Classic Juicer VS DA1000 VS DA900
All Oscar Juicers produce exceptional quality juice. The Oscar Classic and the Oscar DA1000 have a more advanced front-end and give a slightly higher yield than the DA900. Besides the juicers' design, there are a few small differences between the Oscar Classic and the DA1000.
Benefits of the Oscar Classic vs the Oscar DA1000
- The Oscar Classic has a larger feeding chute than the DA1000.
- Spend less time prepping and more time drinking healthy juice!
- The Classic comes with a juicing strainer especially for softer fruits
- The DA1000 will struggle if you are making a juice out of soft fruits only
- One piece drum & hopper
- Means one less piece to assemble (although I would rarely remove the DA1000 hopper)
- Self feeding
- The feeding chute and auger are nearly the same size, this enhances the self feeding action
- Note that you will need to use the food pusher with some produce
Both the Oscar Classic and the DA1000 were modelled after the DA900's award winning design. Both of the newer models use the BPA Free Ultem Tough Auger and feature the front-end pressure adjustment for higher yield. The DA900 however has an optional oil extractor available.
Oscars Are Multipurpose Juicers
Use the 'blank screen' to prepare the following:
- Nut butters
- Healthy frozen desserts (Sorbets & Frozen Yoghurt)
- Baby Puree
- Pasta (attachments supplied)
- Soy bean milk
- Grind grains and spices
- Mince meat, fish & chicken
*Note that all Oscar Juicers come with the blank screen and can perform the functions listed above.
- GE Ultem Tuff extra strong juicing AUGER
- 220v (50Hz) 63-75 RPM
- 200 watt induction motor
- L x W x H = 47 cm x 18 cm X 33.5 cm (unboxed)
- Weight = 8.18 kg (In the box weight)
- 5 years on front end parts (replacement cost calculated based on period the machine has been used for)
- 20 years on the motor
- 6 months on parts (replacement cost calculated based on period the machine has been used for)
- 3 years on the motor
Oscar Classic Juicer - Best Juicer For Juicing Celery
Leave a Review Add review
01-12-2020Incredible Oscar Juicers don't need too much reviewing as they are such a remarkable boost to health. However Dylan's service is worth mentioning for how great it has been. Always quick to respond...Read more
09-08-2020I just love this product. I'm juicing celery juice every day. So easy to clean compared to my previous juicer and the amount of pulp is also much less. The celery even tastes better. Thanks :-)
05-12-2018“In the search for a quality juicer, through the maze of online retailers - I found EcoHub. After a quick call to Dylan to verify some key product details and a special price, I was...Read more
28-03-2021Thanks Dylan for the great service and advice. I have used the Oscar juicer a couple of time s and must say it is was a good purchase.
29-08-2020This is my first juicer; so far very impressed. Easy cleaning. The remaining pulp is very dry, and the juice quality good.
31-03-2021We are really enjoying the Oscar Classic Juicer that came as a surprise gift from our children. It is easier to use than our previous juicer, and easier to clean, so we are now enjoying at least...Read more
02-01-2021I experienced an excellent end-to-end service. Great product that is persistently reliable. Thank you!
03-05-2021Really quick delivery! I am very impressed with this product. It is easy to clean and assemble and juices celery beautifully.
08-09-2020Thank you very much for your speedy delivery! I ordered it for my friend who’s got cancer! Your product was highly recommended by her oncologist! She is very happy with her juicer and grateful...Read moreNeed help?