Oscar Classic Juicer
This model has replaced the DA1000; it has a larger feeding chute and an extra juicing strainer with larger holes (for softer produce).
The latest Oscar Juicer.
The Oscar Classic Juicer includes a larger feeding chute, which cuts down on preparation time. The new Oscar includes an extra juicing strainer especially for softer fruits. The Oscar Classic Juicer comes in a classy Pearl White finish, complimented by it's modern elegant design.
Oscar Classic Juicer VS DA1000 VS DA900
All Oscar Juicers produce exceptional quality juice. The Oscar Classic and the Oscar DA1000 have a more advanced front-end and give a slightly higher yield than the DA900. Besides the juicers' design, there are a few small differences between the Oscar Classic and the DA1000.
Benefits of the Oscar Classic vs the Oscar DA1000
- The Oscar Classic has a larger feeding chute than the DA1000.
- Spend less time prepping and more time drinking healthy juice!
- The Classic comes with a juicing strainer especially for softer fruits
- The DA1000 will struggle if you are making a juice out of soft fruits only
- One piece drum & hopper
- Means one less piece to assemble (although I would rarely remove the DA1000 hopper)
- Self feeding
- The feeding chute and auger are nearly the same size, this enhances the self feeding action
- Note that you will need to use the food pusher with some produce
Both the Oscar Classic and the DA1000 were modelled after the DA900's award winning design. Both of the newer models use the BPA Free Ultem Tough Auger and feature the front-end pressure adjustment for higher yield. The DA900 however has an optional oil extractor available.
Oscars Are Multipurpose Juicers
Use the 'blank screen' to prepare the following:
- Nut butters
- Healthy frozen desserts (Sorbets & Frozen Yoghurt)
- Baby Puree
- Pasta (attachments supplied)
- Soy bean milk
- Grind grains and spices
- Mince meat, fish & chicken
*Note that all Oscar Juicers come with the blank screen and can perform the functions listed above.
- GE Ultem Tuff extra strong juicing AUGER
- 220v (50Hz) 63-75 RPM
- 200 watt induction motor
- L x W x H = 47 cm x 18 cm X 33.5 cm (unboxed)
- Weight = 8.18 kg (In the box weight)
- 5 years on front end parts (replacement cost calculated based on period the machine has been used for)
- 20 years on the motor
- 6 months on parts (replacement cost calculated based on period the machine has been used for)
- 3 years on the motor
Leave a Review Add review
01-11-2018What a brilliant juicer! I've owned many different juicers before - both cold press and centrifugal. My new Oscar DA1000 juicer is by far the best I've tried. I'm...Read more
06-07-2020Best investment I ever made. Loving my juicer!! Just wish there were instructions on how to make pasta in it!
05-12-2018“In the search for a quality juicer, through the maze of online retailers - I found EcoHub. After a quick call to Dylan to verify some key product details and a special price, I was...Read moreNeed help?