Ozone Fruit & Vegetable Washer
- Fruit & Vegetable Washer: Remove pesticides and bacteria from fresh produce
- Airtight room: Removes odour, tobacco smoke and particles in the air
- Kitchen: Removes food preparation and cooking (onions, garlic and fish odour and smoke in the air)
- Pets: Removes pets' odour
- Cupboard: Kills bacteria and mould. Removes odour from cupboard
- Carpets and furniture: Removes harmful gases such as formaldehyde emanating from furniture, painting and carpeting
- Ozone can effectively kill bacteria and viruses, and can remove the organic impuritiesin the water.
- It can remove odour and be used as a bleaching agent too.
- Chlorine is widely used in water treatment practice; it generates harmful substances such as chloroform in the process of treating water. Ozone will not generate Chloroform. Ozone is more germicidal than chlorine. It has been widely used in water plants in the USA and EU.
- Chemical Ozone can break the bonds of organic compounds to combine from new compounds. It is widely used as an oxidant in the chemical, petrol, papermaking and pharmaceutical industries.
- Because ozone is a safe, powerful disinfectant, it can be used to control biological growth of unwanted organisms in products and equipment used in the food processing industries.
- Ozone is particularly suited to the food industry because of its ability to disinfect microorganisms without adding chemical by-products to the food being treated or to the food processing water or atmosphere in which food is stored.
- In aqueous solutions, ozone can be used to disinfect equipment, process water and food items and neutralise pesticides
- In gaseous form, ozone can act as a preservative for certain food products and can also sanitize food packaging materials.
- Some products currently being preserved with ozone include eggs during cold storage,
fresh fruits and vegetables and fresh seafood.
- Ozone has been used in hospitals and clinics as a disinfectant
- Ozone is more germicidal than formalin, acidum peroxyacetic and potassium permanganate.